Monday, January 2, 2012

i love Coffee




It's 2012! The first Monday of 2012 in fact! What was the first thing you grabbed when you woke up? Well after your phone I mean... LOL I get my coffee pot going!
This is my blog devoted to my love of coffee! One of my resolutions for the new year is to blog at least once a week about specific topics that matter to me. Perhaps if I write about things I love others will find something to say or just enjoy reading my crazy words. At any rate, coffee is one of my passions! I love a good cup of coffee in the morning and an hour or two with my friends on twitter!
I received an awesome gift this year for Christmas from my parents. Now that I have one I'm not sure how I lived with out it for all these years! As much as I love coffee, you'd think I'd have always had one. A grinder! Yeah! I have fresh ground coffee in the morning! Woot!

Happy New Year... Here's to keeping your goals, resolutions, and may all your dreams come true in 2012~

Let's dream big!

As always, I appreciate your comments & questions below.

Thanks,

O

No comments:

Post a Comment